CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

I can't believe it's been 16 years!

Happy 16th Birthday Dalton!

I know I've said it a million times...but I'm gonna say
it again...'I can't believe how fast they are growing up!'

Dalton was such a happy baby! His nickname was
(and still is) Pie...He was born 7 1/2 weeks early but still
weighed 5 lbs 13 oz. I remember during the night I would check to
make sure he was still breathing....he seemed so fragile...it became
such a habit that I would catch myself putting my hand on
Jeremy's chest to feel it rise.



When he learned to crawl, he would crawl on his fists...he
never opened his hands to put his palms on the floor. I am not
sure why...maybe he didn't like the way the carpet felt on
his hands.

He always wanted to be just like daddy. When we would
go to singings he would sing in to the microphones just like
his dad....


He loves sports...he's always been a little on the
aggressive side when it comes to competition :o}
(Not really sure who he gets that from~'his dad')


He absolutely hates his picture being taken!
(Now that one he gets from me!) When he sees me
pull my camera out he usually runs the other direction...


There are so many things I can say to describe Dalton...he
has a big heart, a good sense of humor (although I admit it is
slightly warped~that he gets from his dad ;o}) He can be very
emotional (that's another one of mine)...but tries not to let
it show.  He is the most serious one of the kids and he has a very,
very stubborn side...he hates being told what to do.  He's a natural 
leader... He can't stand bullies! He likes ties, but hates wearing
them and if he could...he would wear camo every day!


I still can't believe he's 16!

Happy Birthday Dalt! We love you!

3 comments:

Becka said...

Happy b-day to you,Dalton
He is very handsome,
I'm scared of this day,but I know its coming,,:o(

SAYDA said...

You make such cute babies! They look like those chubby porcelain dolls you see in the magazine. Happy Birthday Dalton! 16 years old... wow! He sure is a handsome young man.

I bet Kayla loves having all those kids at home. I know her and Aubrey are around the same age and Aubrey loves little kids. They are so helpful at that age.

Kristy... said...

You have very good looking Kids!
Happy Birthday to your baby boy!
And what a sweet sweet post!