CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Please Pray For Chandler

This is my cousin's son Chandler....
He is 4...
He is very sick with viral pneumonia....they flew him to
Kosair's Children's Hospital where he was diagnosed. They had to
perform surgery last night because his lung collapsed and they had to enlarge
a hole in his lung and remove some excess build up....I don't know all of the
medical jargon but I am told he is very sick & will probably have to
stay on a breathing machine for a while after surgery. I haven't
heard from the family this morning...I will update as soon as
I hear any news.


Please keep Chandler and his family in your prayers...
we lost his big brother Tanner to cancer in September of 2007. You
can read about him HERE.
I can't imagine what his parents Steve & Stacie are
feeling right now.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lifting him up in prayer now.

Christy said...

I will be keeping him in our prayers today and for the next bit. I know how scarey it is when our children are really sick... we are in the midst of stuff as well. Ahh... I hate sickness.

How is your father doing?

On Purpose said...

Dear Sweet and Almighty God hold tight to this family. For You know this is rocking their world right now. Hold Chandler in Your healing arms and restore his body. Thank You that You have the power to do all this and more-We love You-Amen!

Yvonne said...

sorry to hear about Chandlier, will keep him in my prayers!