
Today's Foto Friday theme is:
~Precious Memories~
I guess with the kids growing up so fast I have been in a bit of a
sentimental mood lately. I can't believe the boys are both taller
than I am and Kayla is quickly gaining on me. It makes all
of these pictures even more precious with each passing year.
Here is one of my favorite pictures of the kids....
Dalton - age 6, Kayla - 18 months, Ethan - age 5
Here is one of my favorite pictures of the kids....
Dalton - age 6, Kayla - 18 months, Ethan - age 5Let's see your Fotos of your precious memories.....
3 comments:
Funny... we were thinking along the same lines. Mine is of my children too. Look and see!
I love that picture. That is so cute!
Sayda
That is a great pic of the three.
I will be posting a pic shortly.
Post a Comment