I just wanted to share my newest pillowcase dress with everyone.
I think it's my favorite one yet!
I am working on a tutorial to post in a couple of weeks.I have been talking to a few ladies who make these dresses and noticed
that I make mine a little different than everyone else...easier?...
harder?...just different.
So be picking out a fabric to make your dress
(or top for older girls) in and soon you will be making these
sweet little dresses too!
5 comments:
How about you tell me how much they cost? Tops too? Maybe I will have you make on for the girls:)
Cindy
Too cute!!
I'm looking forward to the tutorial!
That's adorable!
Sweet, I am excited to learn how to do these... I love them and can't wait to make one for my sweet daughter.
How much fabric do I go and get? Is it literally a pillow case? This is how much I DONT know about sewing and all! ha! This should be a fun one!
Very precious!
Wish my girls had something like that when they were little.
Blessings
Post a Comment