Did you know that stomach ulcers can cause cancer??
Seriously?? Isn't that crazy?!
Had a Dr's appt today to check my blood, my thyroid...
well, just about everything (she's goes to my church
and wants to cover all the bases)
I have 2 ulcers...atleast I did in June.
I think they have since married and started a family :)
because I have lost 23 lbs since then. Sure, I can
tell I have lost weight...but I didn't think it was
that much of a difference...still don't really :) but since
I can't walk into church without someone asking
me "what's wrong with me" I thought I'd better
have it checked out.
Results should be in soon.
Honestly...I think it's just stress.
It is just me or does it reflect poorly when
the Pastor's wife is stressed??
I mean, if anyone should things all figured out
and together...it should be the one who lives
with the man of God...right?
I don't remember my pastor's wife being stressed
about anything when I was a kid...she was
perfect (in my eyes)...she could cook some of the best
Italian food I had ever ever tasted, her house was
always spotless...she was always calm...
collected...quiet...dressed to a T...always knew
exactly what to say to make you smile...
Miss her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment