I just looked up the weather forecast for
today and there are 3 weather alerts
for Dyer County, Tn.
#1 Regular Heat Advisory
#2 Excessive Heat Watch
#3 Extreme Heat Alert
I guess they wanted to stress the
importance of keeping cool and the
dangers of getting too hot.
Well, it seems the weather man forgot
to inform my central air unit that this
week is suppose to be super hot...because
as of yesterday, it has stopped working.
When we got home from church last
night it was 85 degrees in the house....
today it has gotten back up to 86 so far...
which isn't that bad :( but it is only
10 o'clock in the am too.
Maybe, just maybe the good Lord will
put a cloud over my house to cool us
off a little...just until the heat & air
guy gets here. :)
1 comment:
Oh no! I hope you get your air soon. Stay cool and hydrated my friend! I'll be thinking about you.
Post a Comment