CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Excuses, Excuses :)

Well-it's been forever since I have posted...but
I do have excuses :) Good ones too!

One gallbladder that stopped working on me and
2 stomach ulcers that won't stop working on me!

UGH!
Who knew those things made you so sick?!

I have been way to close to the toilet over
the last few weeks!

 They finally took my gallbladder out and the relief
that everyone says is almost instant...wasn't!

(not to mention the 4 holes I have in my belly that really
hurt...well...the dr says technically...only one of them is
an incision?? I haven't figured that one out yet!
They all 4 look the part!)

So...after being put to sleep for the 2nd time
and having a scope down my throat...they
found the culprits.

2 ulcers.
I have named them!

Although...for security measures :)
I will NOT tell you their names.

:) Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I think you named them well;) teehee