CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Foul Balls & Free Food

What would you trade for a foul ball?

Ethan caught a foul ball at the Diamond Jaxx game the
other night...

I guess if it had been his favorite team he may have kept it...
but 7 Chick-fil-a 'free' food coupons, a bookmark and
a $5 bill sealed the deal.

Smart boy!

He said, "You can't eat a ball"

3 comments:

Courtney said...

If I had to pick a Diamond Jaxx ball over Chick-fila food....I'd throw the foul ball out the window. Chick-fila is awesome!!!

Jen said...

Um their chocolate shakes are to die for. We'll drive 30 minutes to our nearest Chick-fil-a just to get a shake.

I totally would have traded the ball in a nanosecond!

SAYDA said...

You can't eat a ball... too cute! I think that was a very smart deal.