CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

~Youth Carwash Pictures~

Have you ever washed a car when it was freezing cold
outside? Well...we have ;o) Saturday was the youth carwash...
and it was freezing cold and very windy!...but despite the
cool weather we still had plenty to do.


It looks like I caught Ashley being naughty or atleast thinking
about it~I think she decided against it in the end though ;o)

They spent waaay too long on this car! ;o)

If you zoom in on this picture Sean is trying to
spray Bro. John with the water...






The money the youth raised will help send them to youth camp.
Hopefully it will be a little warmer when they have the next carwash!

1 comment:

Becka said...

Looks like yall had so much fun even though it was cold,

And woo hoo camp time,
we are going to one july,
Bro Tony Hudson will be preaching & I cant wait,