CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

~Watch Night Service~

I'm a little behind on posting pictures...
but I guess late is better than never...right? ;o}
These pictures are from Watch Night Service on New Year's Eve.
Since we are still not in our building, we had the opportunity to go
to Arkansas to Bro. Kenny Guy's church.

Kayla with some friends...

One of the speakers...he painted a picture for the kiddos..
Afterwards Kayla won the picture in a drawing.

My hubby with Bro. John and Phillip Jenkins...

Hubby will always be my favorite preacher ;o}

New Year's day we joined some friends for a Japanese lunch...
Fuji's is not my favorite Japanese restaurant...but it was still a lot of fun.

I hope everyone is having a great 2010 so far!

3 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Oh...I MISS Japanese food!!!!

Great photos!!

Happy New Year!!

SAYDA said...

Fun pics! Is your hubby really, really tall. He looks so tall in that pic! You have a wonderful new year too friend. Remember, if you're ever in Idaho... you've got a place to stay.

Kristy... said...

We go to a Japanese place every year for my birthday! YAY I love them.. February is approaching and I am getting WAY excited :P

that painting is beautiful!