CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Hunny!

                                           Myspace Comments

Today my Hubby is 37!

So, I thought I'd list 37 things you may or may not know about him.

1. He has blue eyes
2. He's 6' 4" tall
3. He loves to read~(his books are in every room in the house)
4. He loves the valentine conversation hearts
5. He has a weakness when it comes to ties (at last count I think it was close to 100)
6. He's a neat freak (I think he's a little OCD sometimes ;o})
7. He's a preacher's kid
8. He sometimes laughs out loud in his sleep.
9. He hates to eat anything green!
10. He dropped his gun & shot himself in '98 & spent a few weeks in the hospital
11. He thinks speed limits are more like suggestions than rules ;o}
12. He can't stand when the ink pens all disappear from his office
13. He laughs to keep from crying
14. He hates when I forget to put the keys back on the key ring ;o}
15. He loves sweet tea!
16. He loves his kids
17. He's a very hard worker
18. He can always make me laugh (even when I'm mad at him)
19. He stands behind the King James Bible
20. He loves to tell jokes~even though most of them aren't too funny
21. He never meets a stranger
22. He's a pretty good soft ball pitcher
23. He's an awesome singer
24. He has his own singing group (Under Grace)
25. He carries a gun with him almost everywhere he goes
26. He doesn't like to wear his seat belt
27. He use to be the Madison County Juvenile Court Bailiff
28. His favorite gum is 'Big Red'
29. He hates when people bother his glasses
30. His first job was at Burger King
31. He was called to preach when he was 18
32. He loves to watch "Meet The Browns"
33. He loves Sonic sweet tea
34. He will NOT ride a roller coaster
35. Once he left his phone on top of his car & drove off
36. He loves golf!
     AND last but not least...
37. He loves me! (he said to put that~lol)

I use to think that 37 was old...but the closer I get to it I realize that we're just getting started good! ;o}
Anyway~

Hope you have a great birthday Hunny!
I love you!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy b-day!! Hope it's a great day :)

Courtney said...

# 20 reminded me of the Pillsbury Dough Boy....haha! Hope y'all enjoyed the cookies!

Jen said...

Awww, happy birthday to your hubby :) 37 is not old LOL...