Although there were bruises, scrapes, a broke toe and a few
that claim they passed out...I think the youth had a great
time at their Christmas party.
The boys (and some of the girls) wrestled the whole time...
some (like me) decided it would be much safer to just watch.
Here's the jousting ring...there really wasn't much jousting
going on...mostly wrestling ;o}
Ethan and Tyler ~ both trying not to be the first to tap out...
Check out Ethan's socks! Isn't that hilarious!
Dalton & Jeremy on the Bungee Run...
I know this picture quality is not very good...(I had it on the wrong
setting) but I still think it's a good shot. Notice the look on
Bro. John's face ;o}
Bro. Brian holding Tyler down...
Brandon & MacKenzie just couldn't resist tag teaming Rusty!
Courtney & Megan on the Bungee Run...
We are gonna have to invest in a few of these jousting rings when
(IF lol) we get into our new building!
I don't know who had more fun...the youth or the big kids (the men).








4 comments:
Thanks soo much for posting these. I may have to steal a few. I will of course give you credit. :) TY
That bungee run was awesome! I sooo want one of those!
I love those! I would get in there in wrestle if we had one of those.
Hey, we got apples to apples too this year.
How fun!!! :)
Post a Comment