CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Honey Bun Cake


I thought I would share one of Kayla's favorite recipes. I got this recipe from my friend Monya. I hope you enjoy it!

HONEY BUN CAKE

1 box yellow cake mix
3 eggs
1 cup milk
3/4 cup oil
1 cup brown sugar
3 Tablespoons cinnamon

ICING:
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 Tablespoons milk

Mix together the cake mix, eggs, milk and oil. Pour 1/2 of the batter
into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Mix together the brown sugar
and cinnamon and sprinkle over the batter. Cover with remaining batter
and swirl with knife. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Mix together the
icing ingredients and pour over hot cake.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey, although I love looking at the honeybun cake on your page, I think it's time for some new news haha. Although I do realize you have been busy, unlike the rest of us. Love Ya.